Renting Runescape Party Hat?

With the new lend ability in Runescape, I was considering putting up an auction to borrow my green party hat. I was thinking $5/hr. Since I'm not trading the item, it doesn't involve breaking the rules. Would you consider renting my phat for $5/hr?

Y'know, throw the idea on Ebay or something and if the price at the end of the auction is $25, the winner would get to borrow my party for 5 hrs.

Favorite Answer

If you're suggesting renting your phat for REAL money, that is ILLEGAL and you would be breaking rule 12. It doesn't matter if you're trading the item or not you're still receiving real money for a favor/exchange in runescape so I would suggest not to do this. Even if this was legal I wouldn't spend 5 dollars to borrow a phat and i dont think anyone would be that desperate you can get 1 month membership in rs for 5 dollars...

• vikash

why could you want a occasion hat? strengthen your mining and smithing. make a ton of money then artwork on your wrestle. then after which you are able to purchase it or kill somebody who's stupid sufficient to take it up interior the desert. i've got no longer performed in approximately 2 years. i admire the old format greater appropriate than what they have now with the three-D.

no or yes