Other Batmans before Dark Knight?

Okayy...so should I have seen the other Batman movies before the dark knight?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

You should have seen Batman Begins in order to understand the whole Bruce/ Rachel relationship, how Bruce became batman, and who the scarecrow was and why he has a random scene in the Dark Knight.

• Deluca
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Batman Begins and Dark Knight are prequels to the other Batman movies. So if you watch the others now in order they will make sense... I guess, I mean the first one shows how he became Batman so....

• 1 decade ago

Probably should check out Batman Begins. There are some references from that movie in The Dark Knight. Also, these are NOT prequels AT ALL. They are remaking the whole franchise. How the hell would these be prequels if the joker is in it? Don't listen to people who don't know what they're talking about...

-W&P

• 1 decade ago

Not really. Probably the only one you would want to see is Batman Begins, because it has Christian Bale, the same Batman in Dark Knight.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

just see batman beghins before the dark knight... the other batman movies dont go along with this batman series

• 1 decade ago

i have never read comics but I was impressed with Batman Begins and was Very impressed with Batman: The dark knight.

I'd recommend you watch Batman begins b4 the new one. Heath Ledger does a great role as joker

• 1 decade ago

maybe batman begins but i don't Think it's really necessary you just need to have a bit of back round knowledge like knowing that Rachel Dawes was Bruce Wayne love intrest in batman begins

R.I.P HEATH LEDGER

• 1 decade ago

no. there the same thing just different actors. except i think the new batman's are more dark and and way better than the old versions. the new versions are more serious.

• 1 decade ago

you might want to watch Batman Begins.

• 1 decade ago

you should just see batman begins. the older ones are different and not so good.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.