Best nail polish!!!!!????

What is the best nail polish that you have used or heard of?? Like very durable and doesn't peel and chip?

Favorite Answer

I don't see why everyone says OPI. I've used it, it's nice, but there's nothing insanely special about it. And most of their colors are pinks and reds that all look extremely close to the same. It doesn't chip for a while though, so that's a plus. However, it's not cheap. Overall it's okay.

China Glaze is good. They have really cool colors, not just pinks and reds. I don't know the price.

NYC Nail Polish is generally only 99 cents, so you can get a good deal on it. It's sort of thick, but not bad. You can buy a variety of colors for a low price, so if you don't care much about quality, then use this stuff. I got Taxi Cab Creme recently and I like it!

I've wanted to try Essie but it's expensive and I can't find it.

I <3 the Icings nail polish. I got it from a friend so I haven't seen the color selection they have. I think that they must have a lot. If you love wild colors, then buy this stuff. I have a neon pink and a greeny-blue. I love them! I usually get my nails done profesionally but I've been doing it on my own with this stuff! It glides on great and it takes a few coats for intense color but it comes out fantastic! Flaws are hidden!

If you go to bebeautiful.com there is a nail polish brand O.P.I. They have this primer stuff that is called Chip Skip. It helps keep your nail polish clean and less chip. It runs about $12. Pricey but is worth it!

I love OPI! Try it is worth it and long lasting, great colors, and only $10. Trust me its worth the $10. I got hooked on it a year ago and all the nail salons use it as well.

OPI for sure,

it is a little higher in price but it is worth it, and it covers great, doesn't chip, and lasts long.

Plus they have like 349687 colours :)

and some super cool bright ones :)

I love barry M - its very good and comes in loadsa funky colours . It's pretty durable too

only down side is it takes ages to dry

i should know i'm waiting now ...

opi