Where can I find sheets/bedding for a toddler sized bed?

Everywhere I look, they only sell sizes for a twin bed. I'm getting frustrated!!

Favorite Answer

It is true that crib sheets fit a toddler bed, but generally crib sheets only come in the fitted variety. I had trouble finding toddler bedding that I liked for my son's bed as well. You can get toddler bed sets at Wal-Mart and Target, but I thought that the blankets were too thin, and they only come with either Dora, Thomas, or Cars designs. I ended up ordering a really nice set for my son's bed from Amazon.com. They were more expensive than the one's at Wal-mart, but they are a MUCH better quality.....came with a fitted sheet, top sheet, pillow case, and comforter. Hope you find what you are looking for!

Stayed in a crib til 18 mos when she started trying to climb out. Went to a toddler bed because our crib was convertible. My 23 mo old is in a play pen. But I totally don't trust her to be in a bed she can climb out of. I would skip the toddler bed if your crib isn't convertible. Just get a twin with rails. But wait until the baby starts trying to climb out of the crib and is getting close to succeeding even with the rails all the way up and the mattress all the way down.

I got my daughter a bed set (flat and fitted sheet, pillowcase, and comforter) for her toddler bed at Walmart. They are in the baby section. You can also use standard size crib sheets, since the mattress that fits a toddler bed is a crib mattress. The only problem I've had is finding a sheet set for a toddler bed with two sheets, flat and fitted. For some reason they have a lot of just fitted sheets sold separately, but I did find these if you need them also.

http://www.target.com/NoJo-3-pc-Toddler-Sheet-Set/...

http://www4.jcpenney.com/jcp/SearchDepartment.aspx...

Almost all toddler bed use crib mattresses. So any crib size sheet will fit. If you are looking for a specific characture that your child will like (ex Disney Cars or Princesses) that are so babyish they have bed sets for toddler beds at walmart in the infant department. I am sure if they have them than Target should or any other department store or baby store.

Source(s): Mommy of three in massachusetts
  • You can buy toddler bed sheets at Target and WalMart. We bought Diego sheets at Wal Mart.Pottery Barn also sells toddler bedding. It is expensive but sooo cute.

• berrel

I just bought my son a Thomas sheet and pillow. It's marketed as a toddler set, but it's the same size as the crib.

They weren't very soft, so I used a ton of fabric softener when I first washed them.

I got it from Target.

Crib sheets fit--they have sets in the baby section at wal-mart that are actually toddler sheets (because they have the comforter with them) and looked pretty cool and reasonably priced. You might also try amazon.com, babysrus.com, or usababy.com

• Coco L

My crib sheets fit on the toddler bed. Have you tried them?

I got my son's toddler bed set at Target. Here is the link the the target website where the toddler bedding is located: http://www.target.com/Trains-Planes-Trucks-Toddler...

• Target. Walmart.Try wherever they sell toddler beds.