Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsMusic & Music Players · 1 decade ago

Good free music sites to listen to music?

other than pandora, what are some other legal and free music sites? i'm at work and allowed to listen to music, but that means I can't download anything.

28 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I use deezer.com

They have lots of songs and albums, and you can even make your own playlists...plus, it's super easy to use.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Other than Pandora, I like Last FM. AOL Radio is amazing. It has a station for everything you can think of, including foreign music like JPOP, German and French tunes. Live 365 has even more of a selection of radio stations. If you have Itunes, you can listen to the radio stations built into that program. Lastly, Rhapsody allows you stream songs for free, but only 25 a month so it's not much help.

• 1 decade ago

www.projectplaylist.com

the music is free and you cant download the songs, so there is no worry of you downloading anything by accident. the only downside is you have to search for all the songs you want played. then you can make a playlist right there on the site. you can keep adding songs as you find them, and if you make a free account, you never have to go back and search for the songs that you have already added.

• 1 decade ago

Pandora is the best by far try Urge but only a few stations are free most places you have to pay know, just google it and some may pop up

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Imeem.com

Live Music

Yahoo! Music

songarea.com

MySpace

I'd recommend imeem, because it's like the audio version of YouTube and has videos too. Just search the song/video, click on what you want after your search results appear, and you can listen to the track you want. Song Area is similar but not as popular.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago
  • 1 decade ago

Blastro & Hypster.

I listen to these at work too.

You can also listen to yahoo music radio if you want or simply yahoo music

• 1 decade ago

Projectplaylist.com

• 1 decade ago

purevolume.com

I use this all the time and it allows me to find a lot of good music.

• 1 decade ago

Launch.com(Yahoo music),

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

RHAPSODY.COM is really good but you only get 20 free songs to listen to then afterwards you have to pay...otherwise i'd go with either SLACKER.COM or IMEEM.COM

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.