Dan W asked in SportsHockey · 1 decade ago

When does the 2008-2009 nhl national television schedule come out?

I know the schedule is out but when does NBC Versus, CBC announce their games?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

CBC has announced their opening night game as well as their first slate of Saturday night games.

Typically, they will finalise things prior to training camps being open.

NBC...they will show the Winter Classic and (typically) another small number of games, usually on Sundays. Look at the Sunday afternoon games from Jan-March/early April.

Versus...my guess would be they will have their schedule done on a similar timeframe as CBC. I'm guessing that they're working with the league and the local stations on which games they will want to show.

TSN is in similar negotiations with regional Canadian broadcasters (Sportsnet, etc.).

• you
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i found this on a weblog: as much as date AND CORRECTED training: recent notice on the great 2008-09 schedule is that it’ll be popping out Wednesday AND Thursday. Wednesday will come notice on the domicile opener besides as which 3 eastern convention communities the Sharks would be enjoying two times below the recent schedule format. Thursday we come across out how the entire eighty two video games play out.

• 1 decade ago

It was released only a few days ago! go to nhl.com and then go to your favourite team and it will be under schedule!!

• 1 decade ago

go nhl.com sith ur fav team.

the scheduale was only released like a week ago.

or go to those channels websites?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It was already released.

www.nhl.com

Go to your favorite team, click, and voila!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

never

never

never

never

never

never

never

never

never

never

never

never

never

never

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.