promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 飲食非酒精飲品 · 1 decade ago

Favourite Starbucks Drinks (20points)

Please tell me your favourite starbucks drinks (more than one)

In English, in detail. Reccommend me some good ones.

More reccommendation, more likely to get my 20points.

thanks!

Update:

BossyPrincess: Do I have to request for the optional things?? Or they would ask? Cost extras?

Update 2:

BossyPrincess: As well as those drizzels, toppings and syrup, do I have to request for them? or they are included? Cost extras? Thanks!

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

1)Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino

Rich mocha syrup, Frappuccino® chips and milk, blended with ice, topped with whipped cream (optional), mocha drizzle.

2)Mint Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino- blended creme with Chocolate Whipped Cream

Classic chocolate and spearmint flavor combined with milk, mocha sauce, Frappuccino +chips, blended with ice, and then topped with chocolate whipped cream and mocha sauce.

3)Strawberries & Crème Frappuccino- Blended Crème

Strawberries and milk blended with ice, topped with whipped cream.

4)Tazo Chai Frappuccino- Blended Crème

A spicy drink of black tea infused with cardamom, cinnamon, black pepper and star anise blended with ice, topped with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.

5)Tazo Green Tea Frappuccino-Blended Crème

A unique combination of Premium Japanese green tea or Matcha, lightly sweetened with a hint of melon and milk, blended with ice, topped with whipped cream (optional).

6)Vanilla Bean Frappuccino-Blended Crème

A deliciously creamy, classic combination of Vanilla bean and milk, blended with ice, topped with whipped cream (optional).

All these Frappuccino drinks are my favourite .....Will cool you down a bit during da hot summer.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.