Did i blow it?

i do not get guys. i'm the first to admit. i went to see a friend and stayed at his house (we don't live in the same city and i'm moving there for work). he takes me to some party at a club and he is mingling and doing his thing. it doesn't bother me really but there were a couple of moments i was... show more i do not get guys. i'm the first to admit. i went to see a friend and stayed at his house (we don't live in the same city and i'm moving there for work). he takes me to some party at a club and he is mingling and doing his thing. it doesn't bother me really but there were a couple of moments i was irritated with what i saw. he later said i misinterpreted it but whatever.

anyhow, because he left me standing there from time to time, there were guys who came up to me and i was talking to them. he came over with almost every guy and totally acted possesive. he even asked me about one of the guys at the end of the night. wtf? he was like socializing too. i don't get it. anyway, he acted totally mad after that for the rest of the trip. he made me mad, i made him mad. whose fault is it? i liked him, that's why i ask.
Update: i gave my number out but it wasn't intentional. it was to network but he didn't take it that way.