Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

will obama Spokes persons Katie Couric , Brian Williams, and Who ever it is on Abc being paid by the Campaign?

Or are the networks still paying them

• Favorite Answer

Yeah I believe Mr Gibson, Williams and Katie are technically still employed by the Networks even though they have become the propaganda ministers for Obama

What? I think you are asking if the network anchors are being paid by the Obama campaign. The answer is no.

I guess you cannot belive the United States of America cannot change. Hope you get my drift. If you cannot, America is becoming the country with high ideals, which include equality for all.

Did you know that the media was considered to be "in the tank" for McCain in 2000?

I guess you weren't paying attention then. Why is that?

Katie is the one who did a solid for McCain by editing her interview with him to keep the fact that he didn't know when the surge started silent. He owes her for that one.

• msmag

I would say no. ABC has sent there crew to follow Obama to report the news to us. They get paied for this job. ( ABC pays this bill )He would not pay for this kind of new out of his funds.

Source(s): that my story and I am sticking to it...:-)
  • jero

Boy it's hard to understand you. You need to spell better. I think I got it, you are not happy with the media. get used to calling him Mr president

What are you talking about. Sure the Big Media is paying there people.

Tell my why Fox news didn't seen someone also

They are moonlighting for the Obama campaign. So this really shouldn't be an "or" question. +D

P.S. You are thinking of Charlie Gibson.

love requires no money

If someone offers you 10 million and ask you to physically assault your parents ? would you do it ?

i m sure you won't similarly media is just showing their love to their fav candidate