What events happened on September 13th 1995?

other than my birthday.

Favorite Answer

go to wikipedia and look up the article September 13 and it will tell u all the events,births and deaths

Source(s): wikipedia

http://dmarie.com/timecap/

It seems that you being born was the only important thing that happened that day. The link above will tell you things that happened in the year, and week that you were born along with on that day in history.

It was my birthday and the world is a better place because of it.

OMG!!!!....ur my birthday twin....!!! can I please talk to you. please. I really wanna talk to someone who's birthday is exactly on the same day/month/year as mine. Please can u mail me. We can be mail friends and all....plllllleeeeeaaaaassseee i rrrreaaaalllly wannta birthday twin. oh...well as for events, I became ur birthday twin and did u know Roald Dahl was born in this day? The guy who wrote CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY???

Source(s): wikipedia and me!
  • Tahoe

.There are a ton of web sites to use for this

Source(s): www.history.com/this-day-in-history

I THINK THIS IS THE BARNHAM DRIVE DAY WE GO TO SIGN OR MOVE IN CHRISTY HAS DAVID WITH HER?

Source(s): disk golf picture