What are gas and diesel prices going to be in 3 or 4 years in the U.S.A... anyone who actually studied(s) it?

What are gas and diesel prices going to be in 3 or 4 years in the U.S.A... anyone who actually studied(s) it? My father owns a trucking company and has a 3 year contract coming up... we need to speculate what gas is going to be in 2012... I would like to do it without just saying "3 years ago it was 3... show more What are gas and diesel prices going to be in 3 or 4 years in the U.S.A... anyone who actually studied(s) it?

My father owns a trucking company and has a 3 year contract coming up... we need to speculate what gas is going to be in 2012... I would like to do it without just saying "3 years ago it was 3 dollars cheaper". Anyone who watches the barrel prices and economy have more of an educated guess?

Thanks in advance
1 answer 1