Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Is cleavage a good thing or bad thing?

it is nice that I can get a better look but it is really just a tease because you can't see the whole thing.

What are your thoughts

• Kat*
    Best Answer

I'm sorry, you're implying that cleavage could be a bad thing?

... are you okay? Do you need me to feel your forehead to see if you have a fever?

Source(s): ( . )Y( . )
    • Maureen
      3 years agoReport

IT'S GOOD....IF YOU HAVE ONE.....BAD.....IF YOU HAVEN'T.

Cleavage is cleavage... If a person sees some cleavage and uses it as a reason to do something bad, then THEY are bad, not the cleavage.

I, personally, would just end up staring... I like boobies!

Incidentally, I do believe that if you don't to give anyone a chance of seeing something, you should keep it out of sight (like your valuables in your car), so don't 'get your boobs out' and shout at me when I look at them... Just cause I'm looking, doesn't mean I'm going to take, similarly, just cause the cleavage is on show, doesn't mean she's 'gaggin for it!'

tl;dr> Its just cleavage.

Cleavage is a good thing. Just look above me. As to wether it's a tease or not means you could be giving yourself away too fast. When the teasing is intended to lead somewhere then by all means go for it.

• A little cleavage is ok, too much is yucky! Especially if you have saggy (or sloppy boobs - THOSE kid of boobs should be covered up at all times).

So it depends on what the boobs look like and how much cleavage we're talking about. AND It's supposed to be a tease - We can't show you guys everything right away! Gosh! You gotta work for it gentlemen ;)

It's good

I was told yesterday that my boobies were hanging out

<<<cleavage, NOT hanging out

I dont see anything wrong with cleavage, as long as nip isnt showing then there is no problem

MOST women have it, why should we have to be covered up completely when guys can walk around without any shirt at all?

It's only bad if you're a man and have cleavage

It's a good thing that could lead to some bad things.

All depends if they are a good set of boobs! Then it can be a very good thing <3

Well, since I am pretty much a drag king, I would have to say it is bad. It makes you look like a ho! Give me all the thumbs down you want. It is true.