????need for speed most wanted help????

what is the best car or cars to use in need for speed most wanted

Favorite Answer

well if you've unlocked it yet then I'd say the Porshe Carrera GT as its the second fastest, has the best acceleration and the best handling.

if you want speed go for the Ford GT, secong best at handling and acceleration. when you've beat Razor the best car to use is the BMW M3 GT (your first car) if you want to make your cars better, got to the backroom and get free stuff at the one stop shop and try and get performance ultimate in everyting. (trust me the backroom will be good, the best hood you can get is Tsunami, so i went into the backroom and found the carbon version which you cannot bye anywhere else in the game)

Source(s): Beating Blacklist member 9 and my cars on the main menu screen

The best car to use is the car you used from the beggining the bmw.I know because i have the game and the lamborgini is the fastest but not the bestest because the poor turns and handling.

I would use the Lotus Elisc to beat all the blacklist racers. Even Razor can't beat the Lotus Elisc. But don't hit any cars with it. It will slow u down real quick.

bmw m3gtr

the corvette

the porsche

lamborghini

lotus

bmw, gallardo, & evo viii,