AKO account?

I am trying to find the number for the AKO helpdesk in order to reset my password. The internet connection I have is too slow to do the live chat option and every number i have tried is the wrong one. I do not have access to a computer that can read my CAC so that is not an option either. I need the actual... show more I am trying to find the number for the AKO helpdesk in order to reset my password. The internet connection I have is too slow to do the live chat option and every number i have tried is the wrong one. I do not have access to a computer that can read my CAC so that is not an option either. I need the actual number to rest the password on my account. Anyone who knows this number would you please share?
Update: oh and the number for the AKO help desk that has been given out to other people on here doesn't work for some reason.
Update 2: i know that it can be done over the phone because it has been done like that before. the cac can not be used and can not do live chat. am deployed and can not go in anywhere to do this. I know there is a phone number i just can not find it.