I went to Mekka, but could not find the Kaaba, because I lost my glasses. Shall I go again with contact lenses

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

YOUR SO FUNNY.

Oh perlease, gimmi a break would ya!

Source(s): Bug off.
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

No, I dont think you should go again with your contact lenses on, because you will never find it, as the kaaba can only be seen by people whose hearts are clean and pure. Even if they are blind.

• 1 decade ago

"And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out . . . And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee; for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell."

(HOLY BIBLE) Matthew 5:29-30

". . . they seeing, see not; and hearing, they hear not, neither do they understand"

(HOLY BIBLE) Matthew 13:13

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Glasses? Contact lenses?? Those are all antiquated in my opinion. Get laser eye surgery done and go with 20/20 vision.

---

Oh, thanks Omar. I won't let Yahoo take this one away ever. Now, I'm a TC for life.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Hey, why don't you try the jokes and riddles section? It might entertain you for a while.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Shadddddap!

• 1 decade ago

Maybe if you learn to spell Mecca you will have a better chance of finding it on the map?

• 1 decade ago

You couldn't ask for directions?

• 1 decade ago

ASTAGFIRULLAH!

LA HAULA WA LAA QUWATTA ILLAH BILLAH!!

• -
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

U really need to leave....seriously.....that's an insult to God's House.

U know what....I'm not gonna say "peace for all!" this time cuz u get on my nerves.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.