I went to Mekka, but could not find the Kaaba, because I lost my glasses. Shall I go again with contact lenses

Favorite Answer

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

YOUR SO FUNNY.

Oh perlease, gimmi a break would ya!

Source(s): Bug off.

No, I dont think you should go again with your contact lenses on, because you will never find it, as the kaaba can only be seen by people whose hearts are clean and pure. Even if they are blind.

"And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out . . . And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee; for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell."

(HOLY BIBLE) Matthew 5:29-30

". . . they seeing, see not; and hearing, they hear not, neither do they understand"

(HOLY BIBLE) Matthew 13:13

Glasses? Contact lenses?? Those are all antiquated in my opinion. Get laser eye surgery done and go with 20/20 vision.

---

Oh, thanks Omar. I won't let Yahoo take this one away ever. Now, I'm a TC for life.

Hey, why don't you try the jokes and riddles section? It might entertain you for a while.

Shadddddap!

Maybe if you learn to spell Mecca you will have a better chance of finding it on the map?

You couldn't ask for directions?

ASTAGFIRULLAH!

LA HAULA WA LAA QUWATTA ILLAH BILLAH!!

• -

U really need to leave....seriously.....that's an insult to God's House.

U know what....I'm not gonna say "peace for all!" this time cuz u get on my nerves.