Is dating a woman who's seperated but not yet divorced OK?

She's been seperated since Febuary of this year. So soon to be 6 months and she has to wait 4 more months before she can file the divorce because she moved back home from another state. We aren't real serious and I wouldn't consider it dating but we have fun and I don't want to screw anything up. ... show more She's been seperated since Febuary of this year. So soon to be 6 months and she has to wait 4 more months before she can file the divorce because she moved back home from another state. We aren't real serious and I wouldn't consider it dating but we have fun and I don't want to screw anything up. Her husband has been living with another girl since Feb. and we're not shacking up, lol, anytime soon. We've only been communicating for 2 months. I've told her she needs her space and to find out what she really wants in a partner and that might take a while for her to figure out. She's got a good head on her and some people are better at this stuff than others, I for one was a mess after my divorce. Ok, should I wait or is going out every once in awhile ok to do.
24 answers 24