Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Is Nick Hogan still in jail? Why?

I heard on the morning this morning the DJ's making jokes about Nick Hogan being in jail. They didn't say anything else though. Details?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, he was sentenced due to the accident he was in that left his friend John Graziano in a semi-comatose state for the rest of his life.

If I remember correctly it is a 8 month sentence.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Yeah, He "Borrowd" his dads good cars, went out drinking with his pals and then went street racing. He crashed the car, he was ok, I think, But his friend in the passanger seat was very badly injured. He is still in jail for the drink-driving.

• Don
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Have you seen the John Graziano video? The un-edited video? Nick shouldn't come out of jail until his term is up. That video made me teary-eyed. I don't blame his family members for being pissed off.

• 1 decade ago

yes he is in jail. he put his friend that came home from iraq in vegetable status. nick hogan should die in jail

edit-he is there for 5 months

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

he got sentenced for 8 months he is still in, he is in ther because of drink driving and had a car crash and severly injured his friend. after that he has 5 months prohibition from alcohol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

jail is very busy this days

Source(s): farmers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yup and its his 18 birthday in afew days

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeah....he wrecked his dad's viper into a tree and hurt his friend pretty badly.....and was drunk.

• 1 decade ago

reckless driving, he nearly killed his friend

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.