Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Is Nick Hogan still in jail? Why?

I heard on the morning this morning the DJ's making jokes about Nick Hogan being in jail. They didn't say anything else though. Details?

Favorite Answer

Yes, he was sentenced due to the accident he was in that left his friend John Graziano in a semi-comatose state for the rest of his life.

If I remember correctly it is a 8 month sentence.

Yeah, He "Borrowd" his dads good cars, went out drinking with his pals and then went street racing. He crashed the car, he was ok, I think, But his friend in the passanger seat was very badly injured. He is still in jail for the drink-driving.

• Don

Have you seen the John Graziano video? The un-edited video? Nick shouldn't come out of jail until his term is up. That video made me teary-eyed. I don't blame his family members for being pissed off.

yes he is in jail. he put his friend that came home from iraq in vegetable status. nick hogan should die in jail

edit-he is there for 5 months

he got sentenced for 8 months he is still in, he is in ther because of drink driving and had a car crash and severly injured his friend. after that he has 5 months prohibition from alcohol

jail is very busy this days

Source(s): farmers

yup and its his 18 birthday in afew days

Yeah....he wrecked his dad's viper into a tree and hurt his friend pretty badly.....and was drunk.

reckless driving, he nearly killed his friend