Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

How many calories in sauna or steam room in 20 mins?

Ballpark if you were to spend 20-30 mins in either steam room or sauna how many calories are you burning?

Update:

respond to first reply..what are the main benifits of them then?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I am sorry but your not really burning calories !

-You are only losing water weight that will probably come back right after you drink a cup of water...

THE Good Things about Steam rooms are that they clean teh pores of your whole body, yeah ! no acne. Steam rooms and saunas usually calms you down, so if your really stress, it can help you a lot.

*I am really sorry that it does not burn any calories, if it did it would be so much easier to lose weight and i probably would lose my job ... WHAT i recommend you to do is to take a ride on your bike everyday before 12 pm also diet IF you wanna lose weight !! PLEASE remember that diet itself or exercise is not good enoguh to lose weight. TRY eating at least 1500 calories that includes loads of fruits,vegetables,nuts,and milk products and also don't forget meat and fish, they are really great to lose weight and get you healthy...

_Drink a lot of coffee and water but try to resist sodas of any kind .

Sorry that is as much as i can you with no details about you !

Source(s): Dietician
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Calories Burned In Steam Room

• Dexter
    Lv 5
    4 years ago

calories sauna steam room 20 mins

• Anne W
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

i would never be able to spend 20 min in the sauna i need to get out after about 10 min or i will pass out. and the benefits come from the release of toxins along with the water. i mean it did not help me lose weight.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Marie
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avk9w

i'm pretty sure you don't burn calories in the sauna. what happens is you body sweats and any weight loss on the scale is lost water weight. and as soon as you drink water, which you should, it will all be back.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You will just be losing water (that you will have to replace later that day).

Sauna and steamrooms are not weight loss methods. Good nutrition and exercise are.

• 1 decade ago

Nothing, you loose water which is a 0 calorie drink.

• 1 decade ago

if u wana lose weight at home without exercising......u can refer to this website

http://loseweightnoww.blogspot.com/

and u will find so many tips for weight loose and weight loose reciepes.u can try them and lose weight at home easily.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.