Bbuk9 - bb show hatchet job?

it is amazing that the producer's of bb get away with the terrible biased editing they do of the evening show. Last night's show was sooooo anti darnell....when i watch the live feed all day(i run my own business so i can!!!!) all they show is jabba the bex and her lapdog puke in bed slagging off the other... show more it is amazing that the producer's of bb get away with the terrible biased editing they do of the evening show.
Last night's show was sooooo anti darnell....when i watch the live feed all day(i run my own business so i can!!!!) all they show is jabba the bex and her lapdog puke in bed slagging off the other housemates....ALL DAY!!!!!!!...they don't show that in the evening show......and come on people the stupid bex/puke romance story is just a contrived show to con the public so that they are kept in.....it worked last time jabba the bex was up when they snogged but this time she is out.
watching the live feed, darnell, mo,maysoon are shown enjoying themselves all day, this ain't shown on the evening show instead it shows them moaning and acting in a negative way.....when trust me...dale....bex & luke do absolutley nothing except ***** and moan all day...and they usually do it in the bedroom so the camera is directly on them....anybody else notice this biased editing?????