DUBAI:Credit card fraud/hacked please help me:REALLY URGENT...?

we are from dubai n my husband used his credit cardfor online payment(utility bill payment)that was one week before...today he recieved a call from bank telling that they are hqving a doubt about a fraud in his creditcard like somebody got his creditcard details while online payment..and he used ti for... show more we are from dubai n my husband used his credit cardfor online payment(utility bill payment)that was one week before...today he recieved a call from bank telling that they are hqving a doubt about a fraud in his creditcard like somebody got his creditcard details while online payment..and he used ti for skype,yahoo,click n buy..tehy told him that they cannot reveal the details now..fraud department will giv hima call within 3days..what should we do now?lodge a police complaint?or should we wait for three more days?is it possible to catch the criminal?am so panic...i asked him to give a call to banks toll free number and get the statements...we have to pay the amount?or will they refund it?please answer this really urgent...how long it will take for verification..
Update: I need an answer ASAP..pls dn hesitate to write..
Update 2: thanx for immediate response...we called the tollfree and they told that they its a fraud they called the merchandise(companies where the criminal used to buy things)and blocked the purchases..he spend around 2700 dhs...(thank god)..it wil be refunded.. :) once again thanks guys ...and am choosing the first... show more thanx for immediate response...we called the tollfree and they told that they its a fraud they called the merchandise(companies where the criminal used to buy things)and blocked the purchases..he spend around 2700 dhs...(thank god)..it wil be refunded.. :)
once again thanks guys ...and am choosing the first answerer as the best ans..since hes from dubai n a bank employee...but will giv thumps up for the secnd answere..
0