There are so many presidentiables today: Noli de Castro, Bayani Fernando, Manny Villar, Mar Roxas, Ping Lacson, Loren Legarda, Dick Gordon, Erap Estrada.
But who is really the best next president? Is Bayani Fernando the better alternative?
We say yes....please allow us to explain..
1. BF is a good man. He was a sacristan as a young boy and was an Outstanding Boy Scout. He is the only boy in the family and is pampered with enough love so, he will return this love to our people.
2. BF is well bred and nationalistic. He can sing. His name, and name of his sisters (Mayumi, Ligaya) are all native. He named his only child Tala.
3. BF is pro poor. He gave homes to 11, 000 squatters. Recovered the sidewalks for poor people to pass. He exact discipline to rich and poor alike, so that the poor will equalize with the rich. Fix the house of poor people in Metro Guwapo. Provided low cost hostel to poor provincianos who are in Manila in the Port Area.
4. BF is not corrupt. Before he joined politics, he is already super rich with his companies constructing tall buildings in Makati. One lot owner who sold her lot to MMDA for a water pump anti - flood project in Tondo, Grace Dyjamco, said that what BF only requested from her is for her to take good care of the squatters inside their lot - pay them - before the deal was on.
5. BF Gets things Done. Remember before he was the MMDA chairman - traffic was worse, garbage are everywhere..now its all fixed. As a president,he can fix our poverty problem, corruption problem, electoral problem,...he has a way of doing things and its working.You can see results at once.
6. BF is Brave and Heroic. As a young businessman during EDSA Revolution, he sent his construction equipments to EDSA to block the pro-Marcos tanks and protect the people. Colorum buses are protected by Generals..he impounded them, never afraid of the bullets of the general..BF is a type of leader who can die for his people.
7. BF is not social climber. Although he is a super rich person, and married to Mayor
Marides Fernando from an old rich family (daughter of industrialist Meneleo Carlos), he loves to mingle with hardworking professionals and his jokes are authentic Marikina masa jokes with original Marikina accent. He maintains his clean and honest way of living. He does not crave for the company of the rich and the powerful.