Is T. Jones From G's to Gents gay?

I'm not sure if he's gay or if he just have gay tendencies.

Favorite Answer

I think he's bi. You can tell

Well, since I don't know him personally I really don't know. I guess people would say that he is or has tendencies because he has such a jubilant spirit and is always so happy and he doesn't try to ACT all serious and hard like those other so called G's. Just from my own knowledge with having gay friends and my handy dandy gaydar (which never let's me down), I would say that he is. However, I like him a lot and hope he makes it to the end.

I don't think he's gay but HE'S MY FAVORITE G! And I have a tendency to like gay men so maybe! But his smile is just so cute!

Source(s): self
  • I think he just has Gay tendencies. If he was Gay, he would have said something or will soon..........

I don't know why everyone is saying that he's gay. I didn't see it at all! I think I have a really bad gaydar though.....

He is gay I now him for Detroit he talk to a guy in my family.

GAY GAY GAY GAY!....Really i think half of them fake *** "G's" are gay!

i think so juzt how he talks smiles al0t a gay G????