Clorene in hair?makes it green?

So I put conditioner in my hair, i was planning on going swimming like 5min later but it ended up being like an hour later if the condition dryys up in the hair do i have to put more in before i go swimming?

Favorite Answer

chlorine and bleached or porous hair will turn green. no you dont have to re-apply the conditioner. it has absorbed into the cuticle of your hair.

It only goes green if your hairs bleached blonde.

And it doesn't go heaps green anyways, just a tinge of bluey green and you don't really notice it.

It washes out, don't worry I swim in a clorene pool every morning and I have blonde hair, don't worry about it you'll be fine :)

ur hair will not go green unless you have like peroxide blonde hair. And usually your hair wouldn't go pure green it would just be bit of a tint.

just wash ur hair with shampoo and conditioner right after you get out

rinse ur hair with cold water b4 gettin in the water then after ur done b4 ur hair dries wash it really good and u shouldnt have that prob

Source(s): Me

only if you're blond. im a brunette swimmer and my hair has never turned green