Carlito

Big Daddy V

Boogeyman

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

D.H. Smith: He was drafted to SmackDown during the supplemental draft, as of right now he has been working dark matches, basically paying his dues until his debut, he was suspended people but that was many, many months ago!

Ron Killings: He's been doing house shows, working some dark matches, His debut is very soon, on last nights taping of SmackDown they ran an ad for him about his debut. From what i've heard and read is that he will be going by the name R-Truth

Carlito: He has had backstage problems, mainly for calling out Triple H for only getting everything because he's married to the head writer Stephanie.

Big Daddy V: Drafted to SmackDown, WWE officials were worried about his health so he was sent home for the time being to lose 50 pounds, if he is unable to lose the weight then they will terminate his contract and he will be released, i see him making his return by September.

Boogeyman: Two rumors on this one, yes he was injured and seeked medical attention. Also there is a rumor Vince doesn't like his gimmick because it gets stale and old, so he has been working backstage for ECW, also there is a rumor that he was having his teeth fixed so that he could re-debut under a new gimmick and name.

**starred**

• 1 decade ago

D.H Smith = Idk

Ron Killings = Going to WWE

Carlito = Not Used That Much

Big Daddy V = Injuried I think

Boogeyman = Surgery

• Cole
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

D.H Smith is back in FCW for right now. He's still part of the WWE.

Carlito is on Smackdown

Big Daddy V is losing weight (seriously)

Boogeyman left awhile ago to get his teeth replaced and hasn't been seen since.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

D.H smith - He is down in OVW training and getting ready for his smackdown debut. HE WAS NOT SUSPENDED.

Ron killings - Still doing dark matches. But set to debut very soon.

Carlito - I am not sure actually. But the rumour is they don't have plans for him yet on smackdown.

Bid Daddy V - Vince mcmahon said he was fat so he was sent home to lose some weights.

boogeyman - That old dude is injured ..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

D.H. Smith is in Smackdown he's going to return soon

Ron Killings just fought in a dark match on smackdown

carlito is about to return to SD! he was in another wrestling show.

Big Daddy V is going to return to SD very soon

boogeyman is on ECW he just never shows

• legat
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Kurt attitude: the best-very charismatic. and gifted The undesirable-has lengthy previous to TNA. AJ kinds: the best-is an extremely good severe flyer and very gifted. The undesirable-is a nasty heel. The Undertaker:the best-between the most gifted superstars to ever step into the squared circle. The undesirable-receives injured to a lot Hulk Hogan: the best-an extremely charismatic action picture star The undesirable-no longer very gifted Bret Hart:the best-his finisher is the finest perfect The undesirable-would not strive against anymore =[ The Rock: the best-a million of the suitable 3 best perfect superstars The undesirable-does no longer strive against anymore Sting:the best-has a large gimmick and is extremely gifted The undesirable-by no ability went to WWE Brian Kendrick-the best:between the perfect severe flyers The undesirable-a terrible heel! John Morrison-the best: very charismatic and humorous. The undesirable-extremely needs a identify run

• 1 decade ago

DH Smith- i think he got fired, for a random drug test, and he failed..

Ron " the truth " Killings agreed to be released with his manager .

Carlito is still in wrestling, just drafted to Smackdown i think

Big Daddy V is injured and i heard that he had health problems

MARTY WRIGHT, Aka the Boogeyman is injured with a torn Calf.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

DH Smith- Suspended (failed a drug test)

Ron Killings- Released from WWE

Carlito- SMACKDOWN

Big Daddy V- Injured

Boogeyman- released from WWE

• 1 decade ago

Suspend

Released

Smackdown

injury

released

• 1 decade ago

go to wikipedia and type in wwe superstars

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.