A TEXT message from my ex: After 4 months of a break up my ex sends me a TEXT message , what do you think he w

my bf left me (he broke up with me) about 4 months ago because - " i was not pressentable to his parents and family" whatever,.............and a few days ago i get a text message from his saying that he is thinking about me everytime and misses me...........no word on getting back together or that he... show more my bf left me (he broke up with me) about 4 months ago because - " i was not pressentable to his parents and family"
whatever,.............and a few days ago i get a text message from his saying that he is thinking about me everytime and misses me...........no word on getting back together or that he made a mistake , just that that he misses me............
i am not making first move,cause he is the one who dumped me after 1 year of dating,,,,,,,

p.s. so i reply with my usuall "haha" and he send me antoher one saying that it hurts that i dont believe him and he just wanted to let me know how he feels, thats all.............

what do u think he wants???