Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsAuto RacingNASCAR · 1 decade ago

Will the Mexican-American driver JJ Yeley win at Indy?

Lol, when do you think she'll show up again?

Who do you think will really win?

Best Answer

Well, she was on here in January and February, disappeared until July, soooo...I guess she'll probably be back around the end of the season.

Until then she'll be hyping up Tony Romo in the football section, if you miss her Tom :)

• Tina

Either JJ Yeley or that other guy that drives for DEI (Jesus Hernandez)

LOL

There is still hope for Mexican-American if JJ Yeley fails.

• Notice how the Mex American chick, JJ For Pres and JJ is my Idol, all disappeared at the SAME time. ROFL

OK...well I think Tony or Kyle will take it...I am leaning towards Tony more.

Nope jj's car is terrible and he is an inexperienced driver he needs to go to a different team with better equipment one that can compensate for his inexperience to set up the car then he can have a chance at being competitive

No JJ will not win at Indy! Jimmie Johnson will win at Indy.

Source(s): 2

no yeley won't win at indy, but for a reason - he's sandbagging until the chase starts. unfortunately, he won't be anywhere near the top-twelve, but don't tell him that...

;-)

as for the question - i think (and hope) tony will win, but deep-down i'm always pulling for rowdy. i'd love to see him sweep all three races this weekend at indy.

• According to our troll friend he's gonna win at every race!! I forgot about her until now (there's so many trolls around here lately haven't had a chance to miss her LOL)

anyways I think we'll see Tony Stewart kissing the bricks this weekend!!

• Viper

If JJ should be lucky enough to qualify, he's got a date with the wall while the pace car is still out. WINNER: jimmie or tony.

• Mike P

I think JJ has as much chance of winning Indy as I do.

Mario Andretti will have more wins tha JJ will ever have at INDY

i could see Newman or Bowyer winning at INDY this weekend