K- Stephen Gostowski

BN- Robbie Gould

DEF- Dallas

BN- Baltimore

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The starters on your team are great but you might want to strengthen your TE situation with Crumpler because Young does not throw the ball much....also your bench could use some help but given the fact that it is a 12-team league i'd give it an 8.5/10...click on my name and rate my team..thanks

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

out of of 100 i'd give you 75. mcgahee didn't do so hot next year but given the qb situation with kyle boller, he might see a lot more carries. willie parker (who's my main man) is awesome, but now he will be sharing the backfield which will mean less carries.

carson palmer is good as long as chad and tj can catch the ball and his line can give him some protection. vince young, is a decent backup for the bye week.

to is a great pickup.

santana is getting old, and didn't do much last year. same with antwaan. and their qb situation makes it unlikely to improve.

ricky williams is a joke, i'd get someone else for him, he's done.

deshaun foster isn't a bad one to have on the bench. dallas's defense isn't to bad, and baltimores isn't either.

the rest is fair.

overall, it's not terrible, but it isn't great. but you never know. that's just my opinion.

• Nina
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

How you ended up with Braylon and Andre is beyond me, as is the fact that you have wound up with Adrian Peterson, Jamal Lewis, and Ronnie Brown. The only problem I see is TE as mentioned before but Davis has upside, and Defense, Baltimore's defense has slipped a lot over the last couple of years. Grade: B+

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

UMMM.. Is this a throw-back roster??? Haven't most of these guys retired? I think u should give up on fantasy football and try something else...table tennis perhaps? Checkers? Words with friends?...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mark
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

It's a sad day when a 17-1 team of a year ago is said to suck... perhaps it is your home team that sucks and you have dis-placed anger.

your fantasy team is allright, not great. 7

• 1 decade ago

really good. great D in Dallas. too bad you couldn't have moss instead of harrison at WR, but upgrade TE position

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i would give it a b+ cause u hav a great player in every possiton and good back ups.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

C

• Ashley
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

it's ok

• b-

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.