oh well asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Rate my fantasy football team?

Rate my Fantasy football team.

It is a 12 team league.

QB - Carson Palmer

QB - Vince Young

WR- Terrell Owens

WR- Marvin Harrison

WR- Santana Moss

RB- Willis Mcgahee

RB- Willie Parker

TE- Alge Crumpler

W/R- Felix Jones

BN- Kurt Warner

BN- Ricky Williams

BN- Rober Meachem

BN- Randy McMichael

BN- Antwaan Randle El

BN- DeShaun Foster

K- Stephen Gostowski

BN- Robbie Gould

DEF- Dallas

BN- Baltimore

Favorite Answer

The starters on your team are great but you might want to strengthen your TE situation with Crumpler because Young does not throw the ball much....also your bench could use some help but given the fact that it is a 12-team league i'd give it an 8.5/10...click on my name and rate my team..thanks

out of of 100 i'd give you 75. mcgahee didn't do so hot next year but given the qb situation with kyle boller, he might see a lot more carries. willie parker (who's my main man) is awesome, but now he will be sharing the backfield which will mean less carries.

carson palmer is good as long as chad and tj can catch the ball and his line can give him some protection. vince young, is a decent backup for the bye week.

to is a great pickup.

santana is getting old, and didn't do much last year. same with antwaan. and their qb situation makes it unlikely to improve.

ricky williams is a joke, i'd get someone else for him, he's done.

deshaun foster isn't a bad one to have on the bench. dallas's defense isn't to bad, and baltimores isn't either.

the rest is fair.

overall, it's not terrible, but it isn't great. but you never know. that's just my opinion.

• Nina

How you ended up with Braylon and Andre is beyond me, as is the fact that you have wound up with Adrian Peterson, Jamal Lewis, and Ronnie Brown. The only problem I see is TE as mentioned before but Davis has upside, and Defense, Baltimore's defense has slipped a lot over the last couple of years. Grade: B+

UMMM.. Is this a throw-back roster??? Haven't most of these guys retired? I think u should give up on fantasy football and try something else...table tennis perhaps? Checkers? Words with friends?...

• Mark

It's a sad day when a 17-1 team of a year ago is said to suck... perhaps it is your home team that sucks and you have dis-placed anger.

your fantasy team is allright, not great. 7

really good. great D in Dallas. too bad you couldn't have moss instead of harrison at WR, but upgrade TE position

i would give it a b+ cause u hav a great player in every possiton and good back ups.

C

• Ashley

it's ok

• b-