Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetMSN · 1 decade ago

msn error code: 81000395 please help??

hi, for the past two days, MSN messenger wont let me sign in even though i typed in the correct email address and password. i keep getting this message "Signing in to windows live messenger failed because the service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. Error code: 81000395".

What should I do to fix this problem??? Thank you :)

Favorite Answer

Hi...had the same problem for a couple days....finally realized my problem is with my AVG antivirus program, for some reason the Instant Messenger protection for msn is causing the error.....so now I keep MSN protection deactivated. Works fine for me now....hopefully there will be a bug fix from AVG....until then beware of file transfers on Live Messenger.

-open AVG Antivirus

-Click on "Web Shield"

-Click on "Instant Messaging" tab

-Uncheck "MSN protection" box

-Click Save Changes

Hope it works for you.

Peace out.

For For error MSN Support

I'd also like to know... And I've waited overnight and been trying 2 sign in the entire day

1.try to sign in about an hour or two later.

2.Sign in about 4-6 times...(usually works for me)

Hope this helped xD

the key reason for this mistake that i know of is AVG, turn off your AVG cyber web look after, click the assessment tab you may get 9 ideas and one in each of them would be cyber web look after. If its no longer that it may be led to via a server-area undertaking meaning you may could result to employing cyber web-messenger for a at the same time as.

It's easy to go to Tools, then Internet Options, then said Historal exploration where you click Delete (delete all history), then you click to accept and ready.

(¯`•._.•[╬╬ஹ■ĸαι∂αи■ஹ╬╬]•._.•´¯)

ehat slow g said was right ^^ it solved my problem ^_~