Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetMSN · 1 decade ago

msn error code: 81000395 please help??

hi, for the past two days, MSN messenger wont let me sign in even though i typed in the correct email address and password. i keep getting this message "Signing in to windows live messenger failed because the service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. Error code: 81000395".

What should I do to fix this problem??? Thank you :)

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hi...had the same problem for a couple days....finally realized my problem is with my AVG antivirus program, for some reason the Instant Messenger protection for msn is causing the error.....so now I keep MSN protection deactivated. Works fine for me now....hopefully there will be a bug fix from AVG....until then beware of file transfers on Live Messenger.

-open AVG Antivirus

-Click on "Web Shield"

-Click on "Instant Messaging" tab

-Uncheck "MSN protection" box

-Click Save Changes

Hope it works for you.

Peace out.

• 6 years ago

For For error MSN Support

Attachment image
  • 1 decade ago

I'd also like to know... And I've waited overnight and been trying 2 sign in the entire day

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

1.try to sign in about an hour or two later.

2.Sign in about 4-6 times...(usually works for me)

Hope this helped xD

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

the key reason for this mistake that i know of is AVG, turn off your AVG cyber web look after, click the assessment tab you may get 9 ideas and one in each of them would be cyber web look after. If its no longer that it may be led to via a server-area undertaking meaning you may could result to employing cyber web-messenger for a at the same time as.

• 1 decade ago

It's easy to go to Tools, then Internet Options, then said Historal exploration where you click Delete (delete all history), then you click to accept and ready.

(¯`•._.•[╬╬ஹ■ĸαι∂αи■ஹ╬╬]•._.•´¯)

• 1 decade ago

ehat slow g said was right ^^ it solved my problem ^_~

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.