read read read read read read read read?

have you ever heard of the lady who built a house with no exits. She would build stairs that led to nothing. I think it is in california somewhere, but you can visit it now-a-days. I think she died in the house as well. I dont know, do you know what im talking about or could help me know what it is im talking about? I need research on it. :]

Best Answer

Why in heaven's name didn't you just put your question where it belongs instead of repeating one word that wasn't at all a question? That's why we're here... to read questions. Where you put read read, etc. is where the question goes.

To answer your question... No, I've never heard of the lady who built a house with no exits. You want US to help you know what you are talking about? If you don't know, how can we? How will you learn if others do your research for you??? Did you try Google?

Maybe this is the house you are talking about? It's in San Jose, California, built by a woman

http://science.howstuffworks.com/winchester-myster...

Source(s): Google is a wonderful tool.

I heard about something like that. But I think the house had exits. And not only staircases that when to nowhere but doors that didn't open or didn't lead where you thought they would. Even one door on the 2 or 3 story that was a drop off too the yard. I think it was on a tv show but I don't remember more than that. Maybe if you googled haunted houses with some others details you could find it. Sorry I'm not much help

HI Yes I know this place very well. It's called the Winchester Mystery House. It's in San Jose California. You can take tours there and it's really creepy and interesting. The old lady who created this home was the widow of Mr. Winchester, as in Winchester guns.

www.winchestermysteryhouse.com

Hope you get out here to see it one day.

It's the Winchester House.

Source(s): www.winchestermysteryhouse.com/

Google

the winchester mansion the widow of the winchester gun fortune kept building a house indiscriminately but it does have exits

it's in san jose, Winchester House, she was being haunted by ghosts so she had to keep building the house to either confuse them or keep them happy, can't remember which.

it was about 25 years ago the last time i bought a good comic It would have been a mandy comic and it would have cost 15pence

its the Winchester Mystery house and go here.......

http://www.winchestermysteryhouse.com/

Well if it had no exits so she woulda had to die in there...my guess would be starvation.