Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

tube socks?

are tube socks in style? and what shoes to wear with them? http://www.freepeople.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/pro...

Favorite Answer

white thigh high w/ two colored stripes @ top (soccer socks)

worn w/ a denim mini skirt

and low top black converse

ONLY cute way to wear high socks!

As said above tube socks are a special kind of sock. One which is shaped like a straight tube with no bends for the heal. I think that most tube socks in the USA are althetic type ones, usually white and often with colored rings at the top. I have tiny feet and the heal bends on normal socks hit too high, so if I find tube socks that do not make me look I am about to play in the World Cup, i snatch them up. On the other hand, my granddaughter bought some socks in a lil shop in a London underground--cute lil anklets.. but I call them 'Tube Socks'. As for Americans loving adjectives. Well, yes I suppose we do. We are either nonspecific using words like 'nice' all the time, or we try to use appropriate terms to explain what we mean. That is uhmm.. what words are for. Isn't it? regards, dD

yeah tube socks are in style if you go back to the 80s

but today, no way unless your japanese.

those ppl can pull off anything!

uhh, I haven't seen tube socks since 1979. We used to wear them with chucks and roller skating.

they are super cute. You should see holly on the girls next door, she wears them ALL THE TIME, and its so cute!

yea there in style and with some sneaker

well if you are preppy than yah... but i wouldnt wear those, id wear like pattern ones

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm tube socks just look silly.