Poll question for you ladies?

Howdy, For halloween (yeah I know its only July), I am going to be a schoolgirl. I am a guy but a lot of girls I'm friends with want me to wear a skirt, so i got a skirt that has that schoolgirl look and that is why I am going to be a schoolgirl. Anyway, how many of you ladies like to see guys dressed in... show more Howdy,

For halloween (yeah I know its only July), I am going to be a schoolgirl. I am a guy but a lot of girls I'm friends with want me to wear a skirt, so i got a skirt that has that schoolgirl look and that is why I am going to be a schoolgirl.

Anyway, how many of you ladies like to see guys dressed in woman's clothes for halloween? Besides a schoolgirl, what other female costumes do you like to see guys wear?

The skirt I am going to wear for my costume is very bad in the wind, so do you ladies think I should let it fly up in the air? Lastly, the skirt goes down to two inches above my knees, so do you think I should keep it that long, or make it shorter?

Thank you.