Maria asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

I'd love to get into yoga, but have never tried it before. Could you recommend a yoga DVD?

... Or would I be better off joining a group class?

Favorite Answer

DVDs do work! They are there for you when you do not have the time or the energy to make it to the gym. It is a good outlet to stay active in busy times. I have the Namaste Yoga dvds. They also have a show on fit tv. It is a faster yoga but I love it. Yoga is a way of thinking also so make sure your mind is clear and your able to focus on your breathing. Enjoy!

i'm a guy and that i went to yoga with my gf, it became right into a great paintings out. i did not insult her while she f***ed up and he or she did not do something as quickly as I f***ed up the two. basically flow with him, the only ingredient we did became into tease one yet another. Plus then you definately can watch to confirm he isn't creeping on any of the ladies human beings there, i attempted to and my gf smacked me. Why could he think of your fat on the grounds which you do not flow to it possibly slightly lazy, yet not fat. not woman suggestion yet i became into in this occasion, if he likes you he won't provide a s*** in case you flow or not.

I know fit-tv. has yoga every day at 8:30, 12:30 and 6ish.. so you could try that out.

maria dvds will never work. have good teacher like me sure u will learn very fast.