Powerslot Cryo on a Hyundai Accent?

I know it sounds ridiculous, but I'm an aggressive driver and my Hyundai accent's stock rotors warp like nothing else I've ever seen before. Powerslot Cryo, I have heard, are great upgrades for correcting this problem. Trouble is, the company itself doesn't say that I can apply them (or either of their subproducts) to my car. The site only offers applications for 1997 acuras, with a 524 CSL & 524 CSR rotor. The next step down in "premiumness" offers more choices, including honda, but still no hyundai. I was just wondering if anyone has put powerslot rotors on their hyundai. Also, it would be great if anyone knew whether rotor applications for other asian cars (like honda, acura, etc.) are equivalent to my cars', so I could just buy the one that lines up with that make/model/year. Thanks in advance.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

what you could try is a domestically made rotor for your car. Chinese rotors are made of poorer quality steel than domestically made rotors. Go to some auto parts stores and ask if they stock them or can order them. good luck!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.