I poured a product containing sulfuric acid and bleach down my shower drain now I have a cough why is that?

how dangerous was adding water to this and how long should the cough and heaviness on my chest last? Is there also a home remedy to help alleviate the discomfort?

Favorite Answer

You probably burned your lung tissues with those fumes. Call the doctor and talk with them. You should not mix chemicals like that.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): poured product sulfuric acid bleach shower drain cough that: https://biturl.im/cZgWv

go to a doctor ASAP & close the shower door. Its a hazardous material so report it immediately.

What the hell are you doing with sulphuric acid in your home???? Get rid of it [safely] and get thee to a doctor.