Terms of payment:
1. 10 % by T/T within 30 days against receipt of an invoice and a bank guarantee for performance bond of 10% with validity up to acceptance test of maximum 8 months from date of.
2. 80% to be paid by an irrevocable L/C at sight against presentation of all relevant shipping documents. The L/C shall be opened 2 months from date of PO with validity for 3 months from date of its issuance.
note: All banking charges in Malaysia incurred by the purchaser for the execution of this payment shall be borne by the purchaser and those incurred by the contractor shall be borne by the contractor.
3. 10% by T/T within 30 days upon completion of installation and Final Acceptance Test (FAT) against receipt of an invoice and a bank guarantee (stand by L/C) for warranty bond valid for 12 months after successful acceptance test covering 10% of the total price.
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
3. 收到Invoice 及銀行擔保(擔保信用狀)履約保證