Can an 8 year old girl get pregnant?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
I heard rumors that if an boy the age of 11 to 15 have sex with an girl the age of 6 to 11. That the girl could get pregnant.Is it realy true?i know it is not true. but i just want ...show more
Best Answer
OK basics.

A girl must hit puberty, have menstrual periods in order to get pregnant. This usually occurs between 12 and 15 years of age. She is NOT fertile until she has a period. Which means she cannot get pregnant. And usually is not very interested in sex.
A boy must also go through puberty. His voice must change, he must start getting body hair and he usually starts having 'wet dreams' in which he ejaculates (comes). A boy cannot get a girl pregnant unless he has viable -live sperm to ejaculate into her vagina. This usually happens between 11 and 14. Can he have an erection before then? Yes, many young boys do get them. But they cannot get a girl pregnant unless they are fertile. (have live sperm in their testicles) Can he have sex? Yes a form of it but it will not be worth any boys time to try to find out.
Little boys always want to try though and it almost never works. They either frighten the little girl and she tells, or she laughs at them. Either one is pretty embarrassing. Especially if she tells his friends.
  • Comment

Other Answers (36)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Jack Frost answered 6 years ago
    yes it can be true
    • Comment
  • boo answered 6 years ago
    it is actually possible, but very unlikely. It would have nothing to do with the age of the boy.
    The youngest girl ever on record to become pregnant was only 5 years old, for reasons unknown she actually began menstruating at just 18months. This is a medical annomaly and pretty much unheard of.
    Girls typically begin menstruating around the age of 10-13, but sometimes as young as 8. Once a girl has begun ovulating, it is possible to become pregnant (you actually ovulate 14 days before you menstruate, so even a girl who has never gotten her first period may be at risk for pregnancy because she may unknowingly be ovulating).
    So yes, it certainly is possible for an 8 year old to become pregnant, it is extremely uncommon (and very sad) but it does happen.

Source(s):

nursing student
    • Comment
  • momof3boys answered 6 years ago
    If the girl is starting puberty early and has started to ovulate (which happens right before her first period) then yes she can become pregnant.
    • Comment
  • Pretty Maggie Money Eyes answered 6 years ago
    If the girl started her period then yes. Haven't you heard of the saying "old enough to bleed, old enough to breed"? Haha that's a really nasty way of putting it.
    • Comment
  • gingerbreadcookieeee. (: answered 6 years ago
    only if she got her period..
    • Comment
  • just-a-girl answered 6 years ago
    if she has got her period YUP....
    • Comment
  • Danielle answered 6 years ago
    if she has her period.. but i doubt her body would be able to support the baby
    • Comment
  • Simplicity ♫ answered 6 years ago
    If you know it's not true but you want to see it it's true...how does this work? I don't understand???

If the girl has hit puberty and has her period then yes she can get pregnant.
    • Comment
  • Lola Fabala answered 6 years ago
    Yes, the youngest mother recorded was Lina Medina, and she was 5 years old when she had her son.
    • Comment
  • kassieboo answered 6 years ago
    Yes this is very true..no lie..because the boy is already starting puberty getting sperm and the girl can have her period that early..but if you know a boy that age and a girl that age do what ever you can in your power to stop it because that's not good not right and is sad..
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• Layna answered 6 years ago
    only if she had already gotten her period, of course!!!!
    • Comment
  • Maddy J answered 6 years ago
    It can be true. If the girl has gotten her period or started to ovulate. There is a nine year old girl who got pregnant in Singapore. That girl had sex with a 14 year old boy. http://www.trendhunter.com/trends/9-year...
    • Comment
  • helene answered 6 years ago
    Yes, they can get pregnant. It has happened before.

But I have to correct you about something. No one "has sex" with girls ages 6-11. That is pure child rape, not sex. Any boy aged 11-15 who would even consider raping the 8-year-old-girl in your question, should have his penis amputated right before he's publicly hanged. I'm sure you agree with me.
    • Comment
  • Mr. Jαzza ™ answered 6 years ago
    yes if the girl is having her period yes but its rare youngest ever girl to get prego is 7 but its a diffrent story if she can not misscarried n kill it or her self
    • Comment
  • hey y'all answered 6 years ago
    if she have a menstrual cycle and having sex she can get pregnant
    • Comment
  • Roxy Peaches. [Inlove.] answered 6 years ago
    It's possible if she's already gotten her period.
    • Comment
  • So hard to conceal♥ answered 6 years ago
    Yes. I read that a 6 year old girl (I believe) got pregnant in the early 20th century. The main cause is rape.
    • Comment
  • all you need is <3 answered 6 years ago
    if shes already gotten her period then yes its possible
    • Comment
  • Christine answered 6 years ago
    If the girl has started her menstral period it is possible.
    • Comment
  • Tempest answered 6 years ago
    yes, it is physically possible for this to happen, although it is rare, and thre have been documented cases in JAMA (journal of american medical association) regarding that. It is a rare genetic trait, and it can cause more trouble than you can imagine. the real problem is that at that age her genitals are still small, and anyone old enoughto prduce sperm would likely tear her inides up in the act of procreation.
    • Comment
  • Sydneyツ answered 6 years ago
    yea if the girl has her period then she can get pregnant
    • Comment
  • ♥Kat♥ answered 6 years ago
    Yes it could be true... And it most likely is true. You see even if the girl haden't gotten her period yet when she gets her first one she could already be pregnet without knowing it...
    • Comment
  • Angel *I eat sea kittens to* answered 6 years ago
    If she got her period yeah.
    • Comment
  • iamtooemoforyou answered 6 years ago
    yes if she got her period then after that she can.

i got mine at 9 so an 8 year old ca get pregnant!!!!
    • Comment
  • brittain answered 3 months ago
    no
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • esquilax answered 6 years ago
    You can get pregnant before your first period. You never know when first ovulation is coming and sexual excitement can trigger it.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Iloveeverybody answered 6 years ago
    Any girl that has had her period is able to get pregnant.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Kathy answered 6 years ago
    y would you think of an 8 yr old having sex?
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • AnnaJett answered 6 years ago
    If she has already gottin her period yes she can!
    • Rate
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock