Joshua Thomas

girls:

Jamie Catherine

Julia Gabrielle

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I like the girls names, but with the middle names switched. Jamie Gabrielle and Julia Catherine.

I have always loved Joseph Andrew together [[Joseph Andrew or Andrew Joseph]]

Joshua Thomas is cute too =]

• Sailor
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Any of these names would make a wonderful choice! I love Joseph Andrew, so very handsome and classic! My son's name is Joseph, so I'm not a fair judge at all lol. Joshua Thomas is also a perfect classic combo. Jamie Catherine is a charming name that I really like. Julia Gabrielle is my favorite, such a timeless beauty! Great names!!

• 1 decade ago

I love Joshua Thomas and Julia Gabrielle.

• 1 decade ago

Julia Gabrielle and Joshua Thomas are my favorites. I like Joseph, but it seems like every Joseph I know ends up getting called Joey or Joe, and Jamie just isn't as pretty of a name as Julia.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

joshua Thomas for a boy.... there are too many Joes! How about Andrew Thomas? Andrew is a powerful name to have. For the girl, I like julia gabrielle....very pretty

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I like Joshua Thomas and Julia Gabrielle. (My name's Julia)

• 1 decade ago

I like the boys names. you can never go wrong with J names. Joshua is a great one. I am not too fond of Gabrielle, but if it works for you it is great. whatever sounds good with your last name!

• 1 decade ago

I like Joshua Thomas and Jamie Catherine the best!

• 1 decade ago

I love those names! But I think you should change it too:

Jamie Gabrielle

Julia Catherine

and the names Joseph and Andrew don't really match, but Joshua Thomas is great!

♥ Lindy

• 1 decade ago

I would switch them to Joshua Andrew & Julia Catherine.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.