Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionOther - Television · 1 decade ago

What is the worst television commercial you've ever seen?

Come on people, there are tons...the CHEESIEST, or just plain WORST tv commercial you've had to endure watching...describe it!!!

I have two...the obnoxious lady in the elevator talking to the bland 1-800-dentist guy AND

The kia salesman who dances "suggestively" (aka apallingly) to the lyrics "he's a maniac, maniac on the floor, and he's sellin' like he's never sold before..."

Best Answer

"Head on! Apply directly to the forehead"

Drives me absolutely nuts!

The other one I can't stand is the Dairy Queen ad with a mom and a little girl and they're ordering sundaes. The little girl tells her mom not to order her one and she flirts with a little boy who eventually buys her one. When he send it to the table she looks at her mom and says "Like shooting fish in a barrel". I hate that commercial because a 9 year-old should so not be using her looks and flirting techniques to get what she wants...creepy. Great message to send to our little girls.

The Eagle Man commercials where Eagle 'Man' lays an egg on top of the car. "Aww, just look at those low rates." No, just look at the world's cheesiest commercial.

I'm also not a fan of the Quiznos ad where the lady eats a five dollar bill. Everytime I see it I wanna throw up just thinking about the germs on that money: strep, staph, e coli- sheesh!

• .

The one with the guy and his kid walking the store. The kid put s ahuge bag of chips on the cart. The father takes those chips and put them back. Putting on the cart a small bag of chips. THe kid takes the small chips and put them back. Adding to the cart the big bag a second time. Well this goes on for a while back and forth. Finally the kid drops to the ground. Starts screaming and spazzing. The Dad crossess his arms and looks at the kid in discuss. The TV screen goes Black. And these words appear " USE CONDOMS" .

Every single one of the Burger King commercials with the King on it. Especially the one where the guy wakes up and the king is in his bed, and the newest one about the apple fries where the little Prince decides to kick his father in the leg. I really wish they stop showing him. He's creepy

I think that Burger kind comercial with the child kicking the father is terrible. Not only is it teaching children to disrespect their elders, but it is teaching them to be violent! Of course children are not always going to be good or respectful, but you should not promote disrespectful behavior. Also, you are showing the child getting rewarding with apple fries for being violent! And this is a comercial geered towards children as they are the ones who love fast foods.

the snickers commercial during the super bowl last year...two guys had each end of the candy bar and they were like lady and the tramp and kissed at the end!! TWO GUYS KISSED ON TELEVISION!!!

That dumb "Tell us More.com" commercial when a bunch of people are going "Tell us more.com" 4 times throughout the commercial, it is so dumb and irritating.