Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 1 decade ago

Has anyone tried this reatment for acne?

http://acnehomesolution.com/

If so can you please tell me the summary of it so i can do it without paying for the book my parents dont like to buy stuff off the internet if they are not sure its legit.

Favorite Answer

Don't believe that rubbish - its just someone trying to make a quick buck out of poor people with bad skin. They know acne sufferers are desperate to improve their skin and are cashing in on that.

My acne treatment history

I think it would be helpful for me to chronicle my acne treatment history prior to discovering the Regimen, so you have an idea where I'm coming from. I wish someone had shared their mistakes with me when I was younger. Hopefully this will help people avoid duplicating my errors.

My first lessons

I started getting acne at 11 or 12. I began washing my face many times a day with a washcloth and Ivory soap. My skin reacted with probably what amounted to hundreds of tiny pimples, largely along the top of my forehead. When it became obvious that this was not working, I decided to keep scrubbing my face raw, but add in Stridex 2% salicylic acid pads. For me, the salicylic acid did not seem to help.

http://www.acne.org/my-acne-treatment-history.html

Source(s): god bless

I wouldn't waste your money on a book that claims to clear your skin in three days.I use proactive it works well so does clean and clear advantage acne spot treatment it works over night and you can get it cheap at wal-mart.

supposedly lemon juice helps acne!!!