Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

A question for the men on here.. blonde or brunette?With pics..x?

Hey there..

I would love a male opinion on this.. :)

This is me at the mo.. (blonde)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=768679&l=e88...

And I have been really considering going dark again! This is a pic of me a couple of years ago dark..

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=757218&l=834...

I do love dark hair but because I am naturally fair and blonde I had to wear a lot of makeup and fake tan to not look totally washed out!

What do u guys think? :) x

p.s. im giving it a lot of thought cause it takes like a year to get back blonde from dark!

• Annie
    Best Answer

go brunette

you look way prettier

i know you said guys but i wanted to see your pic! brunette, definitely. the first guy is right about the makeup-the blush. i know how it is though the lighting in some places suck-you have a great complexion, keep it that way and show it off. you have blue eyes also, try black/dark grey eyeshadow , go dark with the eyes. it will have a mysterious effect because you have light eyes/dark hair. play up the eyeliner a bit more. keep the blush to a min, you tan right??? then you really don't need it anyway. even in your blonde pic, you can see your blush, it is the first thing you notice. lips would look great with just a clear gloss, or a little color depending on where you are going. good luck!!

Wow, that's tough. You might try doing a light brown instead of a dark brown, that might look nice.

Um, I personally like the darker hair, but that's mostly cause I like brunette better than blondes.

One pluss is you kinda look like Angelina Jolie with dark hair, lol

Blonde.

i would say blonde, the fact of the matter is that your lips and eyes just stand out, it looks naturally beatiful.

whereas the brunette it does look ever so sexy but personally i just dont think make up is a thumbs on for woman, they look far better without make up when they are natural...maybe a dab of eye liner is ok i suppose but lipstick and blusher and all that stuff i just think it aint neccessary...to conclude you look nice in both but blonde would be more compelling for me.

I think you look great at the moment with blonde, but if you want to spice things up then I'm sure you'll look great as a brunette too!x

You are a beautiful woman with either hair color. However, as blonde is your natural color and easier for you to maintain the look, stay blonde.

• Lola

Without a doubt you look nicer as a blonde...more natural!!! anyway you have an amazing blonde hair!! don't change it! you look super pretty being a natural blonde! I hope this helps!

Me, I like dark hair. However I much prefer natural light over dyed dark. Personally I'd suggest you stick with your natural color. It will look better and is less damaging to your hair.

i'm not a guy but i think the darker hair makes u look older. the lighter hair give u a more youthfulness. u could try going light brown instead of dark..near black. or u could try dirty blonde. in my opinion i liike ur hair lighter.

i like the brunette. But i think you look good either way, just stop using fake tan and using alot of make up, you dont have to