Elizabeth asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

Physicans formula products?

Im interested in buying a physicans formula product for my makeup because the makeup that im using right now isnt helping my alreadyy acne prone skin.

which few products should i invest in first?

Favorite Answer

The PF products are OK in that they won't worsen your acne, but I've tried the foundation and loose powder and though I consider myself a "seasoned" makeup user, I was unimpressed with these products. The foundation did not cover well, made my face shiny in about an hour, and eventually the packaging fell apart and oozed foundation all over in my handbag.

On a budget (and with similar skin), I've found that the best product to use is the Maybelline brand "Mineral Power" foundation and loose powder. I have really oily skin and it gives me 4 - 6 hours coverage without needing touch-ups.

Of course, the Bare Minerals makeup kicks butt... but it's way more spendy. If all else fails, talk to your doctor about going on a birth control pill. I take Yaz and although I had crappy side effects for 2 months, my skin is the best it's been since before I hit adolescence.

Good luck!

Source(s): Experience.

I bought their Organic Wear Natural Origin Blush in Pink Organics, and it gives my skin a really natural pink flush to it, and makes me look fresh and healthy.

A while ago I also purchased a Powder Palette Multi-Coloured Face Powder in Creamy Natural -- its good for those days when you don't feel like wearing much, and also for setting your foundation.

The only negative I can comment on is the brushes that come with them...I just use my own instead.

The eyeliners are good, but the foundation sucks. Bad.

All it does it dry my skin out really bad, and other than that, it doesn't look the slightest bit different. The day after I started using it, I got these HUGE pimples on my face too.

I don't recommend it.

Source(s): I own it
  • I just bought the green concealer (small squeeze tube) at first i was extremely skeptical and it was hard to use but once you get use to it it works really, really well for scars and red pigments. just be careful because less then a tiny bit goes a long way.

I've only tried their organic wear foundation but I really love it. You just have to really moisturize before.

• Sam

i like the lip glosses. definately get one of those. also DONT BUY THE ORGANIC. because they stink, really bad. the eyeshadows are really good, so try those.