My mom is dating a man with Aspergers Syndrome?

Um, well my mom really likes this guy ...he has aspergers syndrome.whenever i try to talk to him i sometimes don't understand what he's saying so i say "what?" and i still don't understand so then i just say.. yes? He is also kind of slow to respond to me and i don't understand half of... show more Um, well my mom really likes this guy ...he has aspergers syndrome.whenever i try to talk to him i sometimes don't understand what he's saying so i say "what?" and i still don't understand so then i just say.. yes? He is also kind of slow to respond to me and i don't understand half of what comes out of his mouth. to make it worse, they have only known each other one month and when they met he was married. so technically he cheated on his wife with my mom.i told my mom. this is bad, don't go with a married man you are so bad jeez. and she wouldn't listen. and this man tried to pick up another woman when he was with her. my mom "thinks she is in love and he is perfect." i got the feeling that he is a lying,dishonest man. what do i do to get my mom away from this man? he lives over 2,000 miles away from each other but they talk on the phone and i met him in person. i don't know how she talks to him because i don't understand what he says when he's talking to me,what do i do?
Update: i know he will cheat on my mom ..he is so dishonest. what do i do? i've already tried telling her that he is bad.
Update 2: he is divorcing his wife though.