Sarah A asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Is it possible . . .?

For sand to be stuck in the vagina?

Does it happen every time females go to the bech?

I am a girl but I never go to the beach so I wount know.

Thanks for your help.

Favorite Answer

nothing but bacteria and tampons can get stuck in your vagina...not even sand. it will come out if you shower if you sweat if you move if you take a bath trust me it will fall out but the bacteria from the sand will stay so be very careful about that.

sure and as quickly because it is rebuilt it is going to likely be better than it improve into earlier. The reminiscence of having by using undesirable circumstances will join your shared historic previous and convey you closer contained in the top.

sand only gets in your vagina if you put it there. keep your bikini on and you wont have to deal with that problem.

If you are extremly careless, yes. Hopefully it'll be flushed out during your period.

=/

idk maybe wen u go in the water that doesnt get stuck up there so idk but i wouldnt worry about it it will get all up in your buttcrack tho