A creative name for a stationary and a copy center shop!?

i have a relative who's going to open a stationary and a copy center soon ensha'allah.

we suggested many names for the shop but he can't make up his mind yet.

we need as many suggestions as possible .. but, the name has to be:

*creative and TOTALLY new (plz not even the name of that small shop beside ur house) ;)

*attractive in its Arabic and English meaning(he wants to use both of them on the signboard).

so far he likes the name (staples) but most of us doesn't like it cos its the name of a famous stationary in UK and some other countries. maybe its meaning in French will help ;)

thankx in advance

jypsiiie .. of course..i'll be glad to help

meowmeow.. that's a very nice idea.

i'll tell him about it. thanx

Favorite Answer

"Copy Cafe"

There could be a small coffee or refreshment are in the corner for customers to take a break while they wait for their copies. It would be nice when someone is asking you to do a bulk order of business flyers, invitations, etc.

Hope this helps...please wish your family member luck with their business! It's always tough in the beginning.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

*creative and TOTALLY new (plz not even the name of...

Source(s): creative stationary copy center shop: https://tr.im/8VRYP

Copy Cat

Hello,

Great post. The most important part of business is advertising. This makes or breaks a business. Some of the best ways to advertise I've found are:

1. Offline promoting (business cards, flyers, newspaper and other print advertising).

2. Online promoting (buying banner ads, forum posts, email auto replies).

The best method that's worked for me so far is handing out business cards. I don't do this in the usual way.... I buy them in bulk from a place online (they give the cards for free, I just paid shipping and handling...they also give a really nice free business card holder, it looks impressive). They're really high quality. I just put all of the info about my business on the cards, and I hand them out on cars at bus stations, malls, etc. It's worked out really, really well for me, and it's completely inexpensive =)

http://www.free-cards-2-bis.info

Good Luck with your business!

Print 2 Press

Copy-to-go

الانطباع الكتاب } that was from a online translation center.

Write Impression } English

It was the the first thing that came to mind. You could also use "The write impression" or "Write Expression" Changing the spelling of words into ebonics I think wouldn't be a good idea. But maybe a play on words? Like Write Express(ion) with the letters I put in parentheses a different color. Just to give the customer the mental idea that your quick with service, but the contrasting bright colors make it seem fun and quirky. I like the idea of purple and lime green together with a pencil or pen image as the I in Impression.

Source(s): I helped create the name of my in law's business, they are going on 4 years now! **As a side note, I've been trying to learn Arabic- and I'd like to have someone to talk to about it. If you'd be interested please let me know!**
  • Megan

staples:agrafes in French i like the word indigo it means deep blue copy news copyex copy island fixed copy fixed stationary in Italian: stazionario its sound good i'll edit for more

It's spelled, "stationery" if you are referring to paper supplies, etc.

But, you can play on the word "stationary" (standing still) with a name like, "Stationery That's On The Move"

^^^ I like David S' idea even better - concise and precise.

The CarbonCopy, MatchMaker. Copy Mart.