Do you think that Alice Cullen would wear a lot of chunky jewelry?

I am thinking about going to a Borders Release Party, and I am wearing an outfit that she would probably wear to school (white shirt with lace with a really nice pink tank top over it that has rhinestones, and jeans capris and golden colored shoes (which actually help my eyes look a little more golden)). What accessories should I wear with it?

Favorite Answer

Alice seems more classy.. She would probably wear pearls or a thin silver chain pendant. Hope this helps :)

Alice would probably wear something that was simple, but still very elegant at least thats the jewelry i am wearing (small silver chain) necklace and bracelet like that with some gems

No, she'd wear something that looks more classy and sophisticated. Try fake pearl necklaces and bracelets.

she doesn't seem lyk a person 2 over do the jewlrey i don't think so at least i think simple jewlrey but that is my opinion. oye the book is almost here so excited good luck w/ ur oulfit

i love alice she makes me laugh hmm i never thought about it you should probably wear you know those big necklaces with the beads like this

http://bp2.blogger.com/_1aGj_EjU7LI/Rrgf03ERsLI/AA...

have fun i wish i could go