promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Do you think that Alice Cullen would wear a lot of chunky jewelry?

I am thinking about going to a Borders Release Party, and I am wearing an outfit that she would probably wear to school (white shirt with lace with a really nice pink tank top over it that has rhinestones, and jeans capris and golden colored shoes (which actually help my eyes look a little more golden)). What accessories should I wear with it?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Alice seems more classy.. She would probably wear pearls or a thin silver chain pendant. Hope this helps :)

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Alice would probably wear something that was simple, but still very elegant at least thats the jewelry i am wearing (small silver chain) necklace and bracelet like that with some gems

• 1 decade ago

No, she'd wear something that looks more classy and sophisticated. Try fake pearl necklaces and bracelets.

• 1 decade ago

she doesn't seem lyk a person 2 over do the jewlrey i don't think so at least i think simple jewlrey but that is my opinion. oye the book is almost here so excited good luck w/ ur oulfit

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i love alice she makes me laugh hmm i never thought about it you should probably wear you know those big necklaces with the beads like this

http://bp2.blogger.com/_1aGj_EjU7LI/Rrgf03ERsLI/AA...

have fun i wish i could go

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.