• Travel >
  • Africa & Middle East >
  • United Arab Emirates
  • Travel >
  • Africa & Middle East >
  • United Arab Emirates

How to attest my TOR certificate(Red Ribbon) here in UAE embassy?

• Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
I'm from the Philippines but I'm here now in Dubai.I already have my red ribbon but it is not attested from the UAE embassy. What should I do? One company already hired me but ...show more
Best Answer
Here in the Philippines, UAE visa applicants would have to coordinate with DHL for the authentication of red-ribboned documents at the UAE Embassy.

I suggest you call a DHL office here or check this site out. http://www.dhl.com.ph/publish/ph/en.high...

or try to contact the UAE Embassy here...
Philippines
UAE Embassy
2nd floor Renaissance Building
215 Salcedo St. Legas PI Village
Makati, PO Box 2221
Metro Manila, Philippines
Tel: + 632 817 3906; Fax: + 632 818 3577

Hope this helps.
  • 1
    0
  • Comment

Other Answers (7)

• Relevance
  • Rating
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • grace answered 12 months ago
    today i called inquired thru dhl because they are the only courier allowed to process the attestation .
    fees as ff for 2 sets of documents : fee 1700 x 2 plus freight (within metro manila) delivery to and fro uae embassy is 666.00 so total is 4066.00 processing time is 7 working days.
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • bubot or Vans answered 1 year ago
    same issue with mine..as of now my red ribbon is about to be released tomorrow.. im hoping to have it here attested so to lessen the time so i can have it asap since i need it for my new work.

so far, it cost me around almost 5k pesos already.

i think uae attestation will only be in philippines. i have already called and inquired everything and anything connecting to this but common answer is "you need to have it attested in home country before the MOFA signs it here. "

sigh...
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • Crislyn answered 1 month ago
    hi .. i d like to know how long will it take to process uae stamping in the philippines and also how many days to get it here in dubai via dhl. thanks
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • george answered 1 year ago
    how much in peso would it cost me for attestation each document
    • 0
      0
    • 1 comment
  • 3 answers hidden
  • Ghe answered 1 year ago
    how did you manage to solve this kind of situation? I'm encountering same situation as well and i don't know what to do. Can you help me with this? thank you.
    • 0
      0
    • 1 comment
  • Mylah Bagaipo answered 1 year ago
    hi I would like to ask... what have you done to solve your problem regarding with that, i also need help thank you
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • jean p answered 11 months ago
    all query, just email at:

support@authenticationexpress.com

or google:

Philippine DFA Authentication Express
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • How to attest my TOR certificate(Red Ribbon) here in UAE embassy?
    I'm from the Philippines but I'm here now in Dubai.I already have my red ribbon but it is not attested from the UAE embassy. What should I do? One company already hired me but they need my red ribbon attested by the UAE embassy.
    Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock