How to attest my TOR certificate(Red Ribbon) here in UAE embassy?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
I'm from the Philippines but I'm here now in Dubai.I already have my red ribbon but it is not attested from the UAE embassy. What should I do? One company already hired me but ...show more
Best Answer
Here in the Philippines, UAE visa applicants would have to coordinate with DHL for the authentication of red-ribboned documents at the UAE Embassy.

I suggest you call a DHL office here or check this site out. http://www.dhl.com.ph/publish/ph/en.high...

or try to contact the UAE Embassy here...
Philippines
UAE Embassy
2nd floor Renaissance Building
215 Salcedo St. Legas PI Village
Makati, PO Box 2221
Metro Manila, Philippines
Tel: + 632 817 3906; Fax: + 632 818 3577

Hope this helps.
  • 1
  • Comment

Other Answers (6)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • jean p answered 21 hrs ago
    all query, just email at:

support@authenticationexpress.com

or google:

Philippine DFA Authentication Express
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • grace answered 1 month ago
    today i called inquired thru dhl because they are the only courier allowed to process the attestation .
    fees as ff for 2 sets of documents : fee 1700 x 2 plus freight (within metro manila) delivery to and fro uae embassy is 666.00 so total is 4066.00 processing time is 7 working days.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • bubot or Vans answered 2 months ago
    same issue with mine..as of now my red ribbon is about to be released tomorrow.. im hoping to have it here attested so to lessen the time so i can have it asap since i need it for my new work.

so far, it cost me around almost 5k pesos already.

i think uae attestation will only be in philippines. i have already called and inquired everything and anything connecting to this but common answer is "you need to have it attested in home country before the MOFA signs it here. "

sigh...
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • george answered 2 months ago
    how much in peso would it cost me for attestation each document
    • Rate
    • Comment (1)
  • Ghe answered 2 months ago
    how did you manage to solve this kind of situation? I'm encountering same situation as well and i don't know what to do. Can you help me with this? thank you.
    • Rate
    • Comment (1)
  • Mylah Bagaipo answered 5 months ago
    hi I would like to ask... what have you done to solve your problem regarding with that, i also need help thank you
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock