Whats a Good Movie For A 16 and 11 year old?

we were thinking Hancock or The Dark Knight but we really dont know what to see but we refuse to see Mamma Mia we have to know before 2:30 Tnx

Update:

by the way no Rated R's (/w sexual content) Rated R is okay without sex

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Considering the facts that i am 16 and i have a lil brother that is 11 we both liked hancock..and The Dark Knight but the dark knight was extremely long i think that it is 2 hours and 32 minutes long..it just depends on how long they can stay awake and how long they can stay still..i was making the decison i would definetly say the dark knight

but on the other hand hancock is a 90 minute movie

• tja
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

The Dark Knight is too scary for an 11 yr old. 16 is ok but for 11 it's not appropriate...

and anyways Hancock is a greatt movie. It's awesome, especially Will Smith. It only has some language in it...but mostly, it was a verrrry good movie.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Watch Hancock. I have seen both, and Dark Knight is too violent (I won't give details.) Also it's 3 hours long. Hancock is funny and a great movie for the family.

• 1 decade ago

THE DARK KNIGHT!

It is the BEST thing i've seen in years! Heath Ledger's performance is breathtaking and the action sequences are AMAZING! There really isn't a dull moment!

Really, go see it. It beats the heck outta Hancock and I like Will Smith. So that counts for something...right?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Go see The Dark Knight if you like Batman if you don't go see Hancock. They both good movies.

• 1 decade ago

dark Knight

• 4 years ago

short Circuit 2, Warriors of distinctive feature, The Flash (television pilot), Due South (pilot action picture), The Richest Cat contained in the international, You by no ability can tell, Undercover KITTY, Neverending tale II, for women particularly LITTLE PRINCESS, or a movie with horses and a lady rider.

• 1 decade ago

BATMAN THE DARK KNIGHT... yesterday got in to TOP 250 IMDB movies... IT'S TOP # 1.

go to imdb.com and look at top 250 movies. the dark knight if top 1 ant 2nd place Il Padrino. so go figure out what's the best choice....

the best movie ever...

Lv 4
    1 decade ago

wall-e!

wall-e!

wall-e!

wall-e!

wall-e!

wall-e!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.