Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

red sox fan??

how many of you love the red soxs? currious!

Favorite Answer

I LOVE the Red Sox. Been a fan since 1985 when I was only 3. They have heart and are a family and they consider their fans their extended family. We have a great organization here in Boston. I live right outside Boston and go to Fenway sometimes. I am actually going to a game Aug 16th against Toronto.

I met Mike Lowell and Jacoby Ellsbury and they were wicked nice.

I love the Red Sox win or lose. I will always be a fan.

Fire Fighter is EXACTLY right. The Yankees are all on steriods.

• Greta

I love the Red Sox.

Source(s): However, I'm not brain dead. I know that all the Yankees aren't on steroids.

Let's GO RED SOX!!!

Well to answer your question I don't.. but to all the others isn't it getting a little old saying all the Yankees are on steroids.. that's about as lame as the come back we have 26 championships. Cann't we just find something new to harass each other about?

there great

and for the person who answered first the one all the Yankees are on steroids

RED SOX SUCKKKKKKKKK

THEY SHOULD BE A LITTLE LEAGUE TEAM AND BE CALLED RED SUCKS. BIG PAPI ON STEROIDS.

GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1