JW's and others: Who is the "Mighty God" in Isaiah 9:6 ?

"For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." (NKJV)

Is Jesus "Mighty God" ?
Update: Moon, I checked out that verse, and it's cross-reference, which was I John 5:20, which says: "And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us an understanding, that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal... show more Moon,
I checked out that verse, and it's cross-reference, which was I John 5:20, which says:

"And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us an understanding, that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life.

Does the subject change after "we are in Him who is true," and then revert BACK to Jehovah before it says "This is the true God and eternal life." ??
Update 2: Edit2:
Two-edged sword:

Is my NKJV Bible wrong to cross-reference John 17:3 with I John 5:20 ?
Update 3: =========================== Moon: It says in I John 5:20: "and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ" it doesn't say: and we are in Him who is true, and besides that, we are also in His Son Jesus Christ.. or even : "and we are in Him who is true, and in His Son Jesus... show more ===========================
Moon:

It says in I John 5:20:

"and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ"

it doesn't say:
and we are in Him who is true, and besides that, we are also in His Son Jesus Christ.. or even :

"and we are in Him who is true, and in His Son Jesus Christ.."

I understand its complicated with commas, but and (Kai) is not there...
12 answers 12