Best pop/ jazz/ rock/ country songs to let a person from another country listen to??

Alright so I'm going to a foreign country and we're staying with a host family. As a gift I wanted to make 4 cd's with the best pop music, jazz music, rock music (no metal, I'll make that myself), and country music. I don't exactly know what the best of that is though so please put down what genre and the songs like so:

Pop

1. song and artist

thanks

Favorite Answer

Welcome to the Country by Hank Williams, Jr.

Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue by Tobey Keith.

I'm from the Country by Tracy Byrd.

green day-solid riddance green day-wake me up whilst september ends sum forty-one-products sum forty-one-have been all in charge gorillaz-experience solid inc gorillaz-the following day comes on the instant the autumn of troy-F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X the autumn of troy-chop down the trees

3 doors down - by my side ,system of a down- chop-suey , simple plan - jump , Evanescence-imaginary[rate please]